[Ohio-Talk] Braille Leadership List Now Available

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 17:38:50 UTC 2021

The most current Ohio Leadership list is now available in Braille. Barbara, yours will go in the mail tomorrow. Anyone else who wants one send me an Email as soon as possible. Please put Braille leadership list in the subject line. Be sure to include your mailing address. Please do not reply to this message directly. Do not put your request on Ohio-Talk. I bet you know what will happen if your request appears on this list. You got it. You will be waiting on your list forever. You know, just like that Braille library book that never shows up.

Thanks.

Eric