[Ohio-Talk] Sunset With Us

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 22:46:22 UTC 2021

Hey Yall! we're almost there, Butterfly sent a text and no one is at
the beech yet! Where are you? We hope you're not lost, follow the
directions below. You do not want to miss the first party of the
summer! DJ Flip flop, Michael and MC Sand Castle will have everything
ready for you...

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood