[Ohio-Talk] Exhibit Hall and Independent Market hours at the National Convention

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 23:17:05 UTC 2021

The Exhibit Hall at the national convention is always an exciting space to
check out the latest technology and many other products and services of
interest to the blind community. In a virtual environment, the exhibit hall
experience will be different than it is in person, but there are many ways
to connect, ask questions, and learn something new.

All attendees are encouraged to visit https://crowd.cc/nfb21 (after June 25)
where you will find many familiar and some new exhibitors. View their
profiles at any time. Interact during the exhibit hall hours of operation. A
list of exhibitors is available on our convention webpage,
https://nfb.org/convention.

Exhibit Hall hours of operation are:
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Friday:9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

INDEPENDENCE MARKET

As with the Exhibit Hall, you cannot visit the NFB Independence Market in
person. However, the Market will continue to accept phone orders during
convention and has extended hours to reflect our multiple-time-zone
convention schedule this year.

Independence Market hours of operation are:
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.