[Ohio-Talk] Career fair

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Thu Jun 24 23:28:03 UTC 2021

The below announcement is for your information. Feel free to share.

Beyond Vision is holding a virtual career fair/open house via Zoom on Wednesday, June 30 at 1 p.m. Central time. It will be a chance for interested people to take a virtual tour, ask questions of current employees, and hear about current openings. The event is free, but we ask that attendees register so that we can send them the link. Register at https://www.beyondvision.com/careers/career-fair/.

Jennifer Wenzel
Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Beyond Vision
UEB Certification
P: (414) 335-3762
F: (262) 439-5865
jwenzel at beyondvision.com
https://www.beyondvision.com/
5316 West State Street Milwaukee, WI 53208

Our Vision: Enrich the lives of Americans who are blind… through the dignity of work valued by customers and the community.

Shelley Duffy