[Ohio-Talk] Virtual Rescue Team Back In Action

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 00:06:38 UTC 2021

Hi all, as a member of the technology rescue team I invite everyone Who is able to try out the crowd compass app. Should you have any difficulty accessing the app, or utilizing the virtual calendar please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly. They’ll be lots of opportunities to participate and we are here to ensure that everyone has access to the sessions they want. For those who received braille or large print  agendas, please also if you have any specific nuance questions about the text don’t hesitate to reach out to me with questions.
 here’s to an awesome virtual convention.

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living