[Ohio-Talk] Access the #NFB21 virtual event platform

Jordy D. Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 11:58:09 UTC 2021

There have been numerous updates since last year‘s convention and I would recommend re-downloading, or at least updating the application you already have. You’ll need a username and password, but that should be the same as last year. For new users they’ll need to create it and then sign in. The instructions are pretty easy to follow when signing up for a new account but if individuals need assistance they’re welcome to reach out.

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living