[Ohio-Talk] Leadership training in Ohio

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 20:10:04 UTC 2021

This is a message for all chapter and division presidents. The state board is planning several leadership training efforts during the coming year. The first of these will be intended for chapter and division officers. We will discuss the duties and responsibilities of presidents, Vice Presidents, secretaries, and treasurers. The date is March 27 from 1:00 to 5:00. We are counting on presidents to notify their officers and at-large board members of this meeting and strongly urge them to attend. This will be a Zoom meeting so that people can use either a computer or telephone to connect with the gathering. We are counting on you to work with your officers or get them in touch with Todd Elzey to help them make arrangements to connect for the meeting. I am asking every chapter or division president to contact me off list or by phone to let me know that you have read and will respond to this message. If I do not hear from you, I will chase you down to be sure that you are at work on this effort. We will send the Zoom link out the week before the meeting. You will see my email address in the signature block below. My phone number is there as well. Please be sure that all of your officers learn of this training session immediately. Todd Elzey and I were appointed to coordinate all of the leadership programs during the coming year. You can expect to receive further announcements from us about leadership training in the months ahead.

Cordially,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.