[Ohio-Talk] New podcast episode and college stimulus petition

Sadie McFarland sadiemc01 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 16:11:01 UTC 2021

Good morning Ohio! Hope you all had a great weekend! Last night, I released another episode of my podcast! I hope that you enjoy! I will be having a guest speaker in the near future! Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you would take the time to read over and sign my petition to get stimulus for college students across the country.

https://www.change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-stimulus-fod-college-students?recruiter=910984350&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_petition&recruited_by_id=2897ba70-e16c-11e8-a50d-d5ae4c18d57d

https://anchor.fm/sadie-mcfarland

Blessings,

Sadie M. McFarland
(740) 827-5613