[Ohio-Talk] Fwd: Special Session: Access to COVID-19 Vaccines: Issues and Barriers for Persons with Disabilities

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 16:46:55 UTC 2021

Hi all, I hope this note finds everyone well. This session promises to be quite valuable. Please register at your convenience. As a matter of note, you will need to create an account through the ADA Great Lakes Center, but you will be able to use this link to both register and create that account. If you have any questions, or need clarification please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living

Begin forwarded message: