[Ohio-Talk] COVID 19 vaccines in SW Ohio

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 18:13:35 UTC 2021

Great which one did you receive?

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of marianne denning
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 12:50 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: marianne at denningweb.com
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] COVID 19 vaccines in SW Ohio

I received my vaccine yesterday at the University of Dayton arena. They will
have another mass vaccine event tomorrow and there are probably still slots
available. You can get registered by calling 937-276-4141. There were 111
people ahead of me and I waited for a little more than an hour to speak to
someone to schedule the appointment but everything went very well. It also
took us about an hour to get through the process of getting the shot. There
were a lot of people in front of us but the line kept moving. Premiere
Health is the company organizing this vaccine and it is the Moderna vaccine.
They will schedule the second shot while you are there. I can't tell you how
great it feels to have received the first vaccine and know the 2nd is
scheduled.

I also heard the age will drop to 50 this Thursday. It also includes people
with type 2 diabetes.