[Ohio-Talk] Closing The Kitchen

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 19:41:41 UTC 2021

Have you submitted your tasty dishes for our blind Ohioans cookbook?

The Sous Chefs of Ohio will be closing the kitchen on Wednesday, March 31st
!!

Email those delicious recipes to Maggie Stringer at:

Ravensfan784 at gmail.com

Calling on all of our members, chapter presidents, affiliate board members,
and all blind Ohioans to get your best flavors submitted! We don’t want you
or anyone else to be left out!

Wednesday, March 31st deadline!

ravensfan784 at gmail.com

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”