[Ohio-Talk] At Large Chapter Fundraiser

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Tue Mar 16 13:03:43 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,
The At Large Chapter NFB of Ohio will be sponsoring a Fund-raising beginning March 15th. For every ten dollars your name will be entered once. The winner will receive $200. The last day for this fund-raiser will be June 30th. Money received after this date will be returned to the sender.
We hmre to have enough participants to pay the $200 and donate to the NFB of Ohio. We would also like to use some of this money to pay shipping to send all of our Members across the State Literature to be given out in the Member's area.
To participate please send your donations of ten dolllars for each entry to Colleen Roth,
President; AtLarge Chapter NFB of Ohio.
1912 Tracy Rd.
Northwood, Ohio 43619.
419-661-9171.