[Ohio-Talk] Message from David Andrews

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 11:08:30 UTC 2021

Over the past few days, we have started having trouble delivering mail to
att.net, sbcglobal.net, bellsouth.net, ameritech.net, and possibly others.
It seems that AT&T has decided that nfbnet.org is a spammer, and they have
blocked all mail from us. I have performed the proper steps to get us
unblocked, but it can take up to two days or longer, and may not be
successful.

I am asking that people with mail addresses from one of the domains listed
above contact their Internet Service Provider and ask that nfbnet.org be
unblocked. Pressure from customers may accomplish things that I can't. Also,
many of the people from the effected domains will not see this message, so
if people in your chapter, affiliate and/or division have an ATT, SBCGLOBAL,
bellsouth, or Ameritech address, please reach out to them, and pass this
message to them.

Thanks for your assistance!

David Andrews, Systems Administrator, and List Owner