[Ohio-Talk] Obtaining vaccine question

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 12:50:27 UTC 2021

Jordy the expectation is that you will go back to the same location during the same hour that you got your original vaccine. For example I got mine between 9 and 10 AM at the Dayton convention center I got the second one at the same place I did call to arrange a different time to accommodate my work schedule but you need to do that if you need to make a change. Your card actually tells you your appointment date and time.

Sent from my iPhone