[Ohio-Talk] Leader ship training.

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 00:10:00 UTC 2021

We will certainly build in questions beforehand if that would help. I am very pleased at the participation and attentivness of the group today. Stay tuned for the next training session.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.