[Ohio-Talk] The Joyful Journey of a Mother!!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 18:14:35 UTC 2021

Good Day Ohio!

 Share the Joyful Journey of a Mother ! CELEBRATE  with Natassha
Ricks-Cleveland Chapter  member!

Her youngest son, Nigel, completed his studies and graduated on
Yesterday from Bowling Green State University. Nigel earned his
Bachelor of Fine Arts degree with a concentration in
3DAnamation!Spread the JOY!

As always, keep her oldest son, Mica and his family, in your prayers
as he continues to proudly serve our country in the United States
Navy!

Natassha is a humble mama, is employed full time and serves with
humility as Treasurer for the Cleveland chapter . She deserves huge
KUDO's for her and her sons accomplishments.

Let's CELEBRATE Mother's this week. Choose a mom and post / share her
Joyful Journey on our Ohio list.

“The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond
calculation.” —James E. Faust

National Federation of the Blind Community Service Committee

Live The Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio
Community Service Committee
nfbohiocs at gmail.com
www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the
National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised,
my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can
celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”