[Ohio-Talk] Have You Ever Seen the movie "See no evil, Hear no evil?"

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Wed May 5 12:40:09 UTC 2021

Thank you for this information.  Before losing my sight, I worked as a
Teletype Operator, (T.T.Y.) at the Miami Valley Relay System for United Way
of Dayton, for 4.5 years.  I took sign language and attended the Deaf
Community meetings.  I even had friends that are deaf.
I am telling you all this now because, this evening, I am supposed to be
getting a new Lap-Top from my God-Son.  I may not be available for this
event.  I will certainly try.
Wan Sloan