[Ohio-Talk] National Community Service Project!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 16:02:27 UTC 2021

Every year the National Federation of the Blind Community Service
Division participates in a community service project during the
exciting days of our national convention.  Our 2021 partnership will
benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities Maryland.  This is a home away
from home for seriously ill children and their families.  There are
two activities we are taking part in for our community service
project.

One. We are writing notes of encouragement to the families and
children staying at the Ronald McDonald House.  Please refrain from
any religious messaging.  If you braille your letters, please include
a companion print copy.  Additionally, please contact LaShawna Fant
using the following email address if you need your letter transcribed
and printed:

fantl at bellsouth.net

Second. We are providing comfort to the families and children by
collecting NEW blankets.  These cozy and warm throws should be child
safe and new.

We will start the process of collecting these letters and blankets on
May 1st, 2021 and the deadline for receiving items is June 4th, 2021.
All letters and blankets should be mailed to:

Jeanetta Price
P.O. Box 5613
Beaumont, Texas 77726

If you have any questions, you can also contact Jeanetta Price at:

Email: price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Phone: 409-344-1005

Thanks in advance for what you will do to help bring smiles, hope,
encouraging words, and warmth to Ronald McDonald House Charities
Maryland!

Live The Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind
Community Service Division
www.nfb.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the
National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised,
my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can
celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”