[Ohio-Talk] At Large Chapter Fund-raiser

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Mon May 10 22:21:02 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,
The At Large Chapter NFB of Ohio is conducting a fund-raiser.
Chances are ten dollars. For every ten dollars you spend you will receive one chance. Prize is $200.
Money must be received by June 30, 2021. Drawing will be July 15, 2021.
We will be using money from this fund-raiser to purchase some Materials from Independence Market and to send materials to our members across the State for Distribution to those we encounter along the way.
Please make forr checks payable to:
At Large NFBO
and send them to 1912 Tracy Rd.
Northwood, Ohio 43619
If you have any questions please call 419-661-9171.
Thank you for your support of this Project.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio