[Ohio-Talk] [NFBOH-Cleveland] Update on my health and Florida trip

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 22:21:13 UTC 2021

Sorry!! i sent too soon!! Anyway, I’ll be going to Florida nextweek with my sister, my niece and her husband and daughter! We will be in Naples Florida for a week. After I come back May 27, I’ll have a mole on my back removed. Please keep me in prayer regarding that. Thank you!!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone