[Ohio-Talk] COVID-19

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 15:52:46 UTC 2021

Thank you, Chris! I should have also included that Uber and Lyft are
both offering free rides to and from vaccine appointments now. On my
device, there is a button to schedule a ride for a vaccine appointment
and shows there will be no charge for the riders.

--
Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."