[Ohio-Talk] Bell question

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 14:07:06 UTC 2021

Based on last year, there are just a couple of hours in the morning, and a bit at other times. There is also a call later in the day. It does depend on how attentive the parents are. You might have to do some work with your child to be sure that he or she has the materials needed for the next day. If the parents are on their toes, they can do this much more easily than you can from a distance.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.