[Ohio-Talk] At Large Chapter Meeting cancelled for May

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Tue May 18 22:13:45 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,
The At Large Chapter Meeting for May has been cancelled. All Chapter Members will receive a call from me on Saturday.
I just want to check in with everyone.
Please remember our Fund-raiser will be in effect until June 30, 20,1.
We will be accepting donations of ten dollars per chance for our $200 Prize. We will use proceeds to purchase some materials and send out Literature to all members for distribution in your area.
The drawing will be July 15, 2021.
Please send money ! At Large Chapter NFBO
1912 Tracy Rd.
Northwood, Ohio 43619
If you have any questions please call me at 419-661-9171.
Our next chapter Meeting will be June 27, 2021 at 7:30 p.m. on Zoom.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter
NFB of Ohio