[Ohio-Talk] You are invited

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 15:42:52 UTC 2021

Good morning, Cleveland, Ohio and friends,

The Cleveland Chapter will hold their annual monthly meeting today on zoom at 5 PM Eastern daylight Time. We will have several guest that you might want to hear from. Please take a moment and read the email and consider participating with us today.

We will have Francis meals, interim commissioner of the division of health from the department of public health. She will discuss, an overview of vaccinations, what covert looks like in targeted communities, which communities have been impacted the most and why, the importance of getting your vaccination and and upcoming vaccinations. Daphne Mitchell will join us and provide an overview of the code of conduct, Jordy stringer will talk about the 2021 Ohio scholarship process and pet McPherson will talk about the community service event at the national level.

Again, all are welcome to attend. Please be on time as these guest are spending time out of their busy day to be with us.

Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone