[Ohio-Talk] Updated Address for: Come and Shop, Shop and Shop with me!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 23:19:56 UTC 2021

Ohio, Family and Friends,

Please read the updated address and announcement below, and consider
participating with giving. If you are looking for a way to give; I have a
suggestion.

Most of us are familiar with QVC, HSN and Amazon  Shopping. But, did you
know that they have a "Bill to, Shop to" program. This is where you order
and send the item to an address of your choice. You do not have to have an
account. You can purchase anything, send to whom ever you please  and the
bill is yours.

Most of you all know that I love to shop. But, I love even more to give. So,
if you are wondering how to give, let me provide a way for you.

I did the hard work!

When you read the below info, pick up your phone and do a "Bill to, Ship
to".

I am your today's shopper and you are welcome!

Send one or all items for  families and children at the Ronald McDonald
House in Maryland.

Please send them to Jeanetta Price and where to ship is below as well!

Here are the items to choose from.

QVC 800-345-1515

Product: Gili Over-size throw with pom poms

item number: H226424

Price: $39.75

Colors: Blush, Grey, Orange, Navy or Ivory

Product: Berkshire oversized Blanket 60/80

Item Number: H226266

Price: $31.00

Colors: Blush, Champaign, Navy, Icicle, Sunshine , or Pine

Berkshire set of 2 throws, size  60/70

Item number: H224195

Price: $40.00

Color: Chocolate or Green

Product: Berkshire set of 2 throws, 60/80 solid and print

Item Number: H224697

Price: $49.00

Leopard

HSN: 800-284-3100

Product: South Street Loft, Light  weight blanket

Item number: 692111

Size: Full, Queen or King

Price: $22.00 for all sizes

Colors: Blush, Blue, Aqua, Silver, Tan or Wheat

Product: South Street Loft Light weight plush print blanket

Item number: 730460

Price: $22.00 for all sizes

Sizes: Full, Queen or King

Colors: Aqua-Palm, Distressed pink, Navy-Leopard, Peach-Herringbone or
Sage-Zebra

Amazon Disability: 888-283-1678

They will help you shop.

///

Every year the National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
participates in a community service project during the exciting days of our
national convention.  Our 2021 partnership will benefit Ronald McDonald
House Charities Maryland.  This is a home away from home for seriously ill
children and their families.  There are two activities we are taking part in
for our community service project.

One. We are writing notes of encouragement to the families and children
staying at the Ronald McDonald House.  Please refrain from any religious
messaging.  If you braille your letters, please include a companion print
copy.  Additionally, please contact LaShawna Fant using the following email
address if you need your letter transcribed and printed:

fantl at bellsouth.net <mailto:fantl at bellsouth.net>

Second. We are providing comfort to the families and children by collecting
NEW blankets.  These cozy and warm throws should be child safe and new.

We will start the process of collecting these letters and blankets on May
1st, 2021 and the deadline for receiving items is June 4th, 2021.

All letters and blankets should be mailed to:

Jeanetta Price

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/8035+San+Bruno+Street++%0D%0A+Beaumont,+
Texas+77+708?entry=gmail&source=g> 8035 San Bruno Street

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/8035+San+Bruno+Street++%0D%0A+Beaumont,+
Texas+77+708?entry=gmail&source=g> Beaumont, Texas 77
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/8035+San+Bruno+Street++%0D%0A+Beaumont,+
Texas+77+708?entry=gmail&source=g> 708

If you have any questions, you can also contact Jeanetta Price at:

Email: price.jeanetta at gmail.com <mailto:price.jeanetta at gmail.com>

Phone: 409-344-1005

Thanks in advance for what you will do to help bring smiles, hope,
encouraging words, and warmth to Ronald McDonald House Charities Maryland!

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

National Federation of the Blind

Community Service Division

NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>

Community Service Facebook

<http://www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/>

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions
make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization
of my dreams with my Federation family"