[Ohio-Talk] Sign up for Convention Concierge Service

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 15:54:36 UTC 2021

Sign up for Convention Concierge Service

The Kenneth Jernigan Committee understands that thinking about your first
convention might be daunting, or perhaps there might be many gaps in what
you think you should expect, but we are here for you. As President Riccobono
announced at the May Presidential Release Live, we are launching the 2021
Convention Concierge Service for first time convention attendees.

Let's connect you with someone who can help break the ice, tap into our
network, and answer your questions about all things "national convention."

E-mail rookie at nfb.org
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21370&qid=5465473>  or drop us a
voicemail at 410-659-9314, extension 2020 by June 15 to let us know that you
are interested. Please include your name, preferred telephone number, what
state you are joining us from, and a few things that you want us to know
when matching you with mentors (e.g., life goals, if you are a guide dog
user, perhaps a parent of a blind child, if you are a student, what are your
hobbies, the types of individuals you would like to meet, etc.).

We want your first convention to be a space where we grow stronger together
with love, hope, and determination.

Save the Date for Rookie Roundup

Mark your calendar for the Rookie Roundup meeting scheduled for Tuesday,
June 29 at 8:30 p.m. ET. In addition to the Convention Concierge Service,
Rookie Roundup is an annual event for attendees to learn more about what to
expect at national convention.

Register for National Convention

Registration is open and free! Get access to the latest information as it is
made available and more. Register now at https://nfb.org/registration
<file:///C:/Users/Employee/Downloads/nfb.org/registration> .

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back.