[Ohio-Talk] Celebration announcement from the National Association of Blind Students

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 16:37:40 UTC 2021

Dear Affiliate and Student Presidents,

I hope you all are looking forward to the long weekend ahead! It is
difficult to believe summer is upon us and convention is right around the
corner!

As we quickly approach June, our NFB students are coming to the end of a
school year like none other. We need your help in spreading the word about
our NABS Graduation, happening next Sunday June 6 at 7:00 PM eastern, to
celebrate those members coming to the end of a chapter in their education.
Please share this message far and wide and don't hesitate to reach out with
any questions.

Federationally Yours,
Trisha Kulkarni
President | National Association of Blind Students
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.nabslink.org <http://www.nabslink.org>

Dear Students,

As we reach the end of May, congratulations are in order for all of our NABS
members for the incredible determination you put forward during this crazy,
unexpected year! We in NABS know that the road of virtual learning has not
always been easy, but we hope that you take the time to appreciate the many
steps forward you have made in your academic journey and beyond.

For some among us, this spring marks an extra special milestone that we want
to celebrate, graduation! Last year, we had a NABS Graduation due to many
ceremonies being canceled or moved online, and it was a wonderful experience
to commemorate our accomplishments as a community. We are thrilled to
announce that we will be carrying on the tradition on June 6 at 7:00 PM EST.

For our graduates, make sure you fill out this form by June 5 to be
recognized during the call:
https://forms.gle/zzfczXyDATLBwPoZ7

For other students, parents, and allies, all are welcome and encouraged to
join us as we celebrate the Class of 2021! The Zoom information is as
follows:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

We can't wait to see you there!

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>