[Ohio-Talk] AIRA Covid-19 Vaccine Promo

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Mon May 31 16:02:12 UTC 2021

Hello all. Suzanne asked me to post this information from AIRA on the
current AIRA Access Promo, which is still valid.
https://aira.io/aira-presents-the-covid-vaccine-promo

Chris

Introducing the COVID Vaccine Promo

March 11th, 2021

As COVID-19 vaccination efforts expand, it has become clear that many
websites and processes to register, set appointments and navigate spaces for
the vaccine are not fully accessible to those in the blind and low vision
community.  While it is the responsibility of government and healthcare
entities to comply with the law and ensure that their platforms and
processes are accessible, and while the community will continue its advocacy
efforts, we cannot wait to get the vaccine. Therefore, we are introducing
the COVID promo to assist the Explorer community in obtaining these crucial
vaccines. For up to 30 minutes per day, Explorers may use Aira free for
vaccine-related tasks.

To help our advocacy efforts, we would ask that you use the hashtag
#CovidBLV in any and all social media postings and share some of the gaps
and barriers you encountered. Also, consider mentioning @Airaio and our
partners the National Federation of the Blind (@NFB_Voice) in your posts.
You can also help advocate by completing this survey Access to COVID-19
Vaccine and Testing Survey (
<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/legal-program/access-covid-19-vaccine
-and-testing-survey> link to survey) that has been created by the National
Federation of the Blind.

Our goal is to ensure that entities understand their obligation to make
their websites and processes as accessible as possible. As they work to do
so, we can assist people in the following ways regarding their COVID
vaccinations.

*	Researching if Explorer qualifies and determining places to register
and receive vaccinations
*	Assisting with registering for and scheduling vaccination
appointments using TeamViewer on the computer or TeamViewer Quick Support on
the smartphone
*	Navigating locations where vaccines are provided such as health care
centers, public health facilities, and drive-up sites
*	Assisting in scheduling second vaccination appointments
*	Taking post-vaccination selfies

This promo does not cover:

*	Non-vaccine-related COVID research
*	Transportation to and from the vaccination site
*	Registering others outside of the immediate family for vaccinations
COVID testing

In order to provide this promotion, we will be limiting our Job Seeker promo
to one 30-minute call per day through May.

The staff and agents here at Aira wish you and yours the best of health.

Learn more about Aira at  <https://aira.io/> www.aira.io.

Tags:

 <https://aira.io/tag/covid-19> COVID-19