[Ohio-Talk] It is time for the convention.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 13:12:00 UTC 2021

Good morning, I think it is time for our convention look to hear all of you
in the zoom room attached is a short recording.

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

It is time for the convention.

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.