[Ohio-Talk] Banquet Meal More Money from the President

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 22:16:40 UTC 2021

President Payne said that in honor of the 75th convention I could give you 75 dollars for the winning banquet meal if I reveal who the other two judges are. He wanted to be sure that we wouldn't count him out if he decides to have pig's feet or who knows what else for his banquet meal. So here goes, here is the big reveal. Rather than judges I have two Vana Whites AKA, Maggie Mae and Andra Stover.
Now we only have two' contestants so far. They are Barbara Pierce and Colleen Roth. The clock is ticking ladies and gentleman. Enter the contest before it's too late.

Eric