[Ohio-Talk] Get into Convention Spirit with your very own Merchandise!

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 02:17:11 UTC 2021

Ohio,

What better way to get into the spirit of our 75th Annual NFB Ohio
Convention then with your very own super stylishly-designed t-shirts, from
your very own student division. Better yet, what if I told you that we are
waiving the price of shipping in honor of our convention this weekend?

That’s right, we will be selling the remaining of our inventory for 20
dollars a shirt. Get your shirt while sizes and color options are
available!

Here is the current inventory list:

—2 maroon shirts in size adult small
—2 maroon shirts in size Adult Medium
— 2 Navy shirts in size Adult Medium
— 2 maroon shirts in size Adult Large
— 2 Navy  shirts in size Adult Large

Here’s what the shirt looks like and how to get your very own!

The front of the shirt has the letters “OABS” in small, bold, sans-serif
white letters on the right corner (left corner if you are wearing the
shirt). The back of the shirt has a white outline of the state of Ohio with
the NFB logo inside (6 people holding white canes arranged in a circle).
This logo takes up most of the back of the shirt.

The funds from the sale of these shirts will go directly towards supporting
the NFB, promoting independence and the endeavors of our group consisting
of students from across the state. Your contribution will be used to
support students through education and resources such as funding the
transportation to national advocacy events and leadership seminars.

To order, fill out this:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeETix7fd1TVvDmz0ZVOIUQC5j3CmzMq4rZ5MXLjpALoIKkgA/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you have any questions, please contact Asia Quinones-Evans at
440-670-6509

Pay through

PayPal: asiaevans102897 at gmail.com

Check: 1726 Hamilton Avenue, Lorain OH 44052

Cash: pay at convention

Zelle: asiaevans102897 at gmail.co
--
Kinshuk Tella