[Ohio-Talk] Money for the Movement

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 17:22:18 UTC 2021

Good afternoon fellow Federationists:

Thanks to our fantastic President, Mr. Payne, and our wonderful Convention
Chair Suzanne Turner, we had a fantastic convention during the past several
days. The events wrapped up last night with our annual Money for the
Movement fundraising campaign.  Federationists dug deep into their bank
accounts last night and pledged to donate $3,000 to fund the work of the
NFB of Ohio.  Of course, to make all of these pledges work, we need
everyone to actually send in their money. You can send in your Money for
the Movement donation via check to Todd Elzey, Treasurer, National
Federation of the Blind of Ohio, 3779 Waterbury Dr., Dayton, OH 45439. If
you prefer, you can also pay electronically by PayPal or Zelle by sending
the donation to treasurer at nfbohio.org.  No matter which way you pay, please
make sure you put a note on designating the money as a Money for the
Movement donation.

For those who were not in the virtual banquet hall last night, you can also
still participate in the Money for the Movement fundraiser. Simply send in
your donation as described above. Remember, Money for the Movement
donations help fund everything we do including, legislative initiatives,
legal assistance, educational campaigns, scholarship awards, and much more.

If you have any questions about how to donate to the Money for the Movement
fundraiser, please let me know.

Todd Elzey, Treasurer
toddelzey at gmail.com