[Ohio-Talk] What a convention!

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 20:58:40 UTC 2021

Hello NFB of Ohio!

What a wonderful few days we just had! Thanks to President Payne, Vice President and convention planner extrordiniare Turner and every buddy else who had a hand in pulling off this great event. All of us in the affiliate should be very proud of our accomplishment.

I want to take this opportunity to think all of the chapters, divisions, individuals, and exhibitors who contributed door prizes. We had a wonderful collection of prizes to giveaway this year! And, congratulations to all of the winners. Over the next few days, I will be all of those who donated the names of the individuals who won their prize so that you can send it to them as soon as possible. If anyone has any problems or concerns, or if after a couple weeks somebody does not receive a price, please let me know.

Now everybody enjoy the rest of your weekend and the upcoming week. I hope that everybody gets a chance to relax. Convention is wonderful, but it can be exhausting.

Now, let’s go build a Federation!

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.