[Ohio-Talk] passing of James Roberts

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 02:14:29 UTC 2021

James was so sweet, humble and just a joy to know. May he rest in peace! What a blessing to know him and his wife and to serve the Lord and be committed to his wife for 70 years it’s such an honor to understand the power of love and commitment.

If there’s anything that Margaret needs, please let me know! I will be reaching out to her sometime next week.

Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone