[Ohio-Talk] Thank You! Listen to the Ohio Highlights!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 01:40:23 UTC 2021

Ohio, Members and Friends,

I would like to thank the 2021 Ohio Convention Planning Committee for there
outstanding arrangements that exceeded expectations celebrating Ohio's
birthday. We are so honored to have such outstanding and talented
individuals in our Affiliate.

Congratulations to Jordy Stringer on his appointment to the Board; as well
as all Board members who will serve in their capacity two more years.

Additionally, as always, the Tech Team excellence does not go unnoticed.
Without them, the zoom rooms would have not led with the professionalism
that is needed to operate smoothly and efficiently. So, thank you all for a
job well done!

To the Chapter Presidents, Committees and Divisions, thank you as well for
ensuring that your members were alert, up-to-date and informed. We all are
in this together and we must not leave anyone out.

I want to personally thank our Affiliate President for keeping me on my tows
and providing me and others  with the willingness to grow and insert ideas
that hopefully enhanced the 75th Ohio Convention.

So, everyone take a break this week and prepare for more advocacy to come in
the next weeks. We have work to do!

Now,  <https://nfbohio.org/nfbo-convention/> Listen to NFB Ohio Convention
Audio Highlights

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/NFBORR21.mp3> Listen to Rookie Roundup Including
Sounds of the 1940s and Speech by NFB National President Mark Riccobono

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/1940s.mp3> Listen to 15 Minute Audio Tribute to
the 1940s Including Four NFB National Presidents

Thursday, November 4, 2021

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/football21.mp3> Listen to NFB Ohio Happy Hour
Including Tour of the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton Ohio

 <https://nfbohio.org/nfbo-convention/> View 67 Minute Video Tour of the Pro
Football Hall of Fame in Canton Ohio

Vendor showcase

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/Vispero21.mp3> Listen to Vispero, Mike Wood,
JAWS, ZoomText and Fusion

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/LabComputers.mp3> Listen to Lab Computers, Inc,
Brian Goemmer

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/AIRA21.mp3> Listen to Aira, Jenine Stanley

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/VandaPharma21.mp3> Listen to Vanda
Pharmaceuticals, Maggie Felton, Non-24 Sleep Disorders

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/EnhancedVision21.mp3> Listen to Enhanced Vision,
Mike Wood, Digital Magnification, OCR technology and portable and desktop
CCTVs

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/WayAround21.mp3> Listen to WayAround, Jessica
Hipp, NFC tags for labeling clothing, makeup, jewelry, food, and more

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/Hims21.mp3> Listen to HIMS Inc, Earle Harrison,
Braille Displays, NoteTakers and Go-Vision Magnification Systems

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/VoiceCorps21.mp3> Listen to Voicecorp Reading
Service, David Noble

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/atguys21.mp3> Listen to A T Guys, Jason Meddaugh,
Affordable and portable technology and gadgets, BlindShell Classic 2 cell
phone, Versa paperless slates, Orbit Reader, braille displays, wireless and
Bluetooth keyboards, speakers and headsets

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/Spectrum21.mp3> Listen to Spectrum Cable Products
and Services, Petr Kucheryavyy

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/AccessiblePharmacy21.mp3> Listen to Accessible
Pharmacy for the Blind, Andy Burstein, Accessible Prescription Products and
Services

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/OOD21.mp3> Listen to Opportunities for Ohioans
With Disabilities, Berna King, Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/See3D21.mp3> Listen to See3D, Inc, Caroline
Karbowski, Accessible Science Models

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/Newsline21.mp3> Listen to NEWSLINE, Scott White,
Reading Program for the Printed Disabled and Blind

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/NFBOVS21.mp3> Listen to Full Vendor Showcase
Featuring 14 Vendors, 2 Hours and 20 Minutes

Friday, November 5, 2021

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/NFBOBoardQ421.mp3> Listen to NFB Ohio Board of
Directors Meeting, Fourth Quarter, 2021

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/GSOpening21.mp3> Listen to Opening Ceremonies:
Richard Payne, NFBO President; and Invocation by Robert Pierce, U.S. veteran

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/OHSenator21.mp3> Listen to State Senator Bob
Hackett: 10th District and sponsor of SB 202

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/NatlRep21.mp3> Listen to National Report: Seeking
Ideas on Outreach and Visibility: Everette Bacon, national representative,
Member NFB Board of Directors

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/dro2021.mp3> Listen to How the Pandemic Created a
Vehicle for Consumer-Oriented Approach: A Conversation with Opportunities
for Ohioans with Disabilities, the Independent Living Network, and
Disability Rights Ohio

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/oabs21.mp3> Listen to Breaking Stereotypes
through Active Advocacy: Kinshuk Tella, President, and Emily Kiehl,
Vice-President, Ohio Association of Blind Students

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/healthcare21.mp3> Listen to If Only Healthcare
Staff Had a Better Understanding of the Blind: Chris Sabine and Deborah
Kendrick

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/adadei21.mp3> Listen to Disability Inclusion
Throughout Ohio Agencies, boards and Commissions

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/nov521pm.mp3> Listen to Full November 5 Afternoon
General Session, Three Hours and Five Minutes

Saturday, November 6, 2021

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/envision21.mp3> Listen to Your Rights under the
ADA and ACA: Sharla Glass, Public Policy and Community Outreach Liaison,
Envision America

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/Andra21.mp3> Listen to Living the NFB Philosophy:
Andra Stover, Member, Greater Akron Chapter

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/OhioLibrary21.mp3> Listen to Update from the
State Library of Ohio: Tracy Grimm, Head of Circulation & Special Services

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/science21.mp3> Listen to the Evolution of Science
Accessibility: Caroline Karbowski, Executive Founder of See3D, Inc.

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/Rights21.mp3> Listen to Know Your Rights and
Fight for Change: Suzanne Turner, Vice-President, NFB of Ohio

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/RPayne21.mp3> Listen to President's Report: Back
to the Basics and Engaging the Future: Richard Payne, President, NFB of Ohio

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/nov621am.mp3> Listen to Full Saturday Morning
General Session, Two Hours and forty Five Minutes

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/prepare21.mp3> Listen to Emergency Preparedness
with India Jones

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/amazon21.mp3> Listen to Introducing Amazon and
their Newest Devices, Maggie Stringer

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/VoteRes21.mp3> Listen to 2021 NFB Ohio Board
Elections and Adoption of Seven Resolutions

NFB Ohio 2021 Convention Banquet

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/prayer21.mp3> Listen to NFB of Ohio Banquet
Opening by Secratary Eric Duffy and Invocation by Dr. Carolyn Peters

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/EBacon21.mp3> Listen to Keynote Speaker, National
Representative, Everette Bacon, President NFB of Utah

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/awards21.mp3> Listen to Affiliate and Gavel
Awards Presentations: Anette Lutz

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/scholarships21.mp3> Listen to Scholarship Awards:
Jordy Stringer, Chair, Scholarship Committee

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/donate21.mp3> Listen to Money for the Movement,
Todd Elzey, Treasurer NFB of Ohio

 <https://nfbohio.org/2021/banquet21.mp3> Listen to Full NFB of Ohio 2021
Convention Banquet, One Hour and fifty Two Minutes