[Ohio-Talk] Cleveland Updates

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 23:35:09 UTC 2021

Cleveland Members,

As we are approaching the Holiday's, I wish you all a happy and joyous
season.

This month is Thanksgiving and I am so honored to be your President.

Our Cleveland Chapter meting is this Friday, November 19, 2021 at 5:00 to
7:00 PM EST. We will have our elections and discuss our future for
Cleveland. Also, I will have an exciting game that will make you think!

Tomorrow is Ohio's Birthday and we must celebrate our accomplishments. So,
take time to reflect on the mission, purpose and vision of Cleveland; as we
go into 2022.

We will have a visitor, Jessica from Way Around who will come and talk more
about their products. Ten minutes is not a lot of time; which was given to
each vendor at the Convention. So, she will talk to us and provide insight
on the ap, products and more. Please be on time for the meeting; as she will
join around 5:30 PM.

If you are wanting to run for a board seat or secretary of the Cleveland
Chapter, please contact William Turner at 330-328-9860 to alert him.

Thank you Cleveland for all you do for the blind of Northeast Ohio!

The zoom info is below to join the meeting!

Join Zoom:

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Call: 669-900-6833

 Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number:  <https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy>
https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

///

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back