[Ohio-Talk] Dog Christmas Party

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Nov 16 18:36:12 UTC 2021

The Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users (OAGDU) is hosting our 3rd annual
Dog Christmas Party and gift exchange on Sunday, December 12, 2021 from 2:00
to 4:00 pm. All dogs and their families are encouraged to join us. You can
join the party even if you don't want to participate in the gift exchange.
We will have some fun activities and we will share recipes for dog treats.
If you have a favorite recipe to make dog treats we want to have it. All
recipes will be shared electronically with all dogs who attend. If you want
to attend and/or participate in the gift exchange please send an email to

marianne at denningweb.com <mailto:marianne at denningweb.com>

by Monday, December 29. Let me know if you will be participating in the gift
exchange. If so, let me know the size of your dog/dogs, ideas for gifts,
your address and phone number. You will have the name of the dog to buy for
by Wednesday, December 1. If you are not participating in the gift exchange
just send your name and address. Some prizes will be given out during the
party. It has been fun and all are invited.