[Ohio-Talk] Sharing Solutions this Sunday

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 19:35:05 UTC 2021

November 21 is the third Sunday of the month, so that means that it is time for Sharing Solutions at 7:00 p.m. William Turner is our host. He has invited Cleveland chapter member Robert Campbell to discuss important powers of attorney and other documents important for seniors to complete or at least consider to be sure that your end-of-life arrangements are made following your wishes. This is an important subject, and we urge people to join the Zoom conversation for it this week.We will be using the Ohio Zoom link below.

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851>
Meeting ID:  4081850851

Barbara

Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)

President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.