[Ohio-Talk] Come And Cook With Ohio For The Holiday's

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 21:35:28 UTC 2021

Ohio Members And Friends,

Starting in December Ohio will be graced with five Zoom Room Chefs who will
guide us through preparing tasty dishes for the Holiday's.

Come and gather in the Ohio Zoom Room with ingredients and we all will
prepare them as a group. Share your delicious dishes with family and
friends. The recipe will be posted one week prior to the meeting date.

Each Chef will meet us in the Zoom Room to walk us through the process. Here
are the Chefs and their scrumptious dishes. The dates are not in any order.
Just take a note of the dish and the date.

Chef, Barbara Pierce will guide us through creating her delicious signature
NFB Fudge. We will gather on December 11, 2021 at 10:00 AM EST. in the Ohio
Zoom Room to make this dessert. The recipe will be posted a week prior so
you can purchase the ingredients.

Chef, Cheryl Fields will walk us through the process in baking her
delectable Rom Cake. Date To Be Determined

Chef, Eric Duffy will have us smacking our lips as he provide step-by-step
instructions on making his Candied Yams. Date To Be Determined.

Chef, Stringers, Jordy and Maggie will test our skills in making their
appetizing and colorful Devil Eggs. Date To Be Determined.

Chef, Delcenia Brown will have us chopping and dicing in order to create her
outstanding Broccoli and Chicken Casserole dish. To Be Determined.

The Zoom Room Chefs are looking forward to your participation.  This will be
a great opportunity for Ohio to gather as a family either if you make the
dish the same day or just want to listen and be a part of something special.

Please share!

This will be fun for Ohio!

For  questions, please contact me off line!

Suzanne

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.