[Ohio-Talk] Update: Come and Cook with Ohio for the Holiday's

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 17:13:16 UTC 2021

Ohio Members and Friends,

There has been great responses from this exciting event.

Thank you for always supporting and making Ohio one of the per mere states
that provide innovation, opportunity and fun for the blind.

And, thank you to all of the Chefs for giving their time and expertise!

Please read through to its entirety and below are the updates:

Chef, Eric Duffy will have us smacking our lips as he provide step-by-step
instructions on making his Candied Yams on Sunday, December 5, 2021  at 5:00
PM EST. I will post the recipe as soon as I've received it.

Chef, Barbara Pierce will guide us through creating her delicious signature
NFB Fudge. We will gather on Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 10:00 AM EST.
Good news! The Chef has provided the recipe that is attached; so you can
purchase the items. Do not worry, it will be posted again one week prior.

Chef, Stringers, Jordy and Maggie will test our skills in making their
appetizing and colorful Devil Eggs on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 10:00
AM EST. The recipe will be posted very soon.

Chef, Delcenia Brown will have us chopping and dicing in order to create her
outstanding Broccoli and Chicken Casserole dish on Tuesday, December 21,
2021 at noon. The recipe is forth coming.

Chef, Cheryl Fields will walk us through the process in baking her
delectable Rom Cake. Date To Be Determined

All events will be in the below link in the Ohio Zoom Room.

Everyone is invited to participate!

Join Zoom:

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Call: 669-900-6833

 Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number:  <https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy>
https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you bac