[Ohio-Talk] 75th anniversary commemorative coaster

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 19:47:18 UTC 2021

Greetings Federation family, I hope this note finds everyone well. I just wanted to let everyone know The individuals who registered for our most recent 75th anniversary annual convention will begin receiving your coasters starting early next week. As described at convention, the coasters are white, with black, blue, and orange lettering. At the top it reads: national Federation of the blind in black, just below that in blue reads live the life you want, below that in orange text is 75th annual NFB Ohio convention and below that in braille it reads 75th annual NFB Ohio convention. The braille black dots. It was a great convention, and I look forward to serving all of you as your newly elected board member.

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living