[Ohio-Talk] Today’s the day

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 11:56:44 UTC 2021

Good morning Ohio,

Yes, today is the day! Midnight will be here before everybody knows it. So get those gavel reports and nominating letters in if you have not done so yet. We have heard from all of the divisions I believe, but the chapters are lacking behind. We have had one chapter submit their questionnaire. So, just a friendly reminder of the approaching deadline. Looking forward to seeing what everybody turns in.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.