[Ohio-Talk] Important Ohio Legislative Update Please Read Immediately

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 20:00:17 UTC 2021

As you may have seen this morning, Eric announced that we had a bill number
for our Prescription Drug legislation. Please disregard this portion of
Eric's message. We do not have an accurate bill number yet. As it happened,
when I conducted a legislative search this morning, for some reason the
system returned a combination of bills from this year and the 2017-2018
Legislative Session. The bill that returned for our Prescription Drug
Labeling Bill was in fact the 2017-2018 version, not this year's version.
We will update you on the correct bill number when we have it.

Todd Elzey