[Ohio-Talk] Parental Rights Legislation - H.B. 352

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 00:02:22 UTC 2021

Good evening! On Tuesday, October 5, 2021, the House Civil Justice
Committee will be holding a Proponent Testimony Hearing for our parental
rights legislation H.B. 352. We need as many members as possible to present
written testimony in support of the legislation. Remember to keep your
written testimony focused on the H.B. 352 legislation, use your personal
stories about blindness and the parenting issue to support the legislation,
keep the testimony concise, and please submit the testimony as soon as
possible, but absolutely no later than Tuesday morning.

Testimony should be submitted directly to the Committee Chair and you
should send copies of the testimony to the Committee Vice-Chair, and the
Ranking Member. There contact information is as follows"

Brett Hudson Hillyer, Chair - rep98 at ohiohouse.gov - 614-466-8035
Diane V. Grendell, Vice Chair - rep76 at ohiohouse.gov - 614-644-5088
Tavi Galonski, Ranking Member - rep35 at ohiohouse.gov - 614-644-6037

Please make sure that you put something in the email subject line like
"H.B. 352 House Civil Justice Committee Testimony".

Please also forward your testimony to me at toddelzey at gmail.com and Eric
Duffy at peduffy63 at gmail.com. We will also make sure that the testimony is
printed and taken to Columbus as a backup to the emails you send out.

Thank you for your participation in this important effort, and please let
me or Eric know if you have any questions regarding this matter.

Todd Elzey