[Ohio-Talk] Banquet Ticket Refunds

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 18:05:20 UTC 2021

Good afternoon!  Refunds have now been issued for Banquet tickets.  You
should allow 2-3 days for the refunds to be processed. We did not issue
refunds to individuals who said they wanted their banquet ticket
payments transferred over to a different fundraiser. If you are expecting a
refund, but do not receive it by Friday, October 8, 2021, please reach out
to me directly and we will get it worked out.  Thank you for your patience
during this process.

Todd Elzey, Treasurer
toddelzey at gmail.com