[Ohio-Talk] Hi Ohioans

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Oct 6 20:50:55 UTC 2021

Hi Anna. I've forwarded your message to the Cincinnati Chapter List, Cinci-Talk, as well as several people here who might have connections. You might also want to register for our Ohio State Convention, which is set for November 5-6 virtually. On November 6 at 1:00 P.M., we have scheduled our first Abilities Seminar, which will showcase the abilities of our members. At least two employers in Greater Cincinnati have responded, and one in particular has registered for State Convention--so you might want to consider attending. Registration is free.

Our Cincinnati Chapter meets the fourth Saturday of each month, and our next meeting is October 23 at 1:30 P.M. We are holding our meetings virtually due to the Pandemic.

Where in Cincinnati are you planning to live? We might be able to give you some pointers.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Very Best,

Christopher Sabine
Secretary