[Ohio-Talk] vote

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 14:53:35 UTC 2021

If you wish to vote during the 2021 convention of the National Federation of
the Blind of Ohio, you must opt-in to vote. This is a separate process from
convention registration. So, even if you have already registered for the
convention, you must opt-in to vote.
Please provide us with your name, the ten digit phone number you will use to
call or text in your vote, and optional email address to receive
confirmation. You must complete this process by noon on Sunday, October 24,
2021. Any one who fails to opt-in to vote by the aforementioned date and
time will be unable to vote at the 2021 convention. There will be know
exceptions.
Opt-in to Vote During the 2021 Convention of the National Federation of the
Blind of Ohio <https://nfbohio.org/opt-in-vote/>

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>