[Ohio-Talk] Less than four weeks away

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 15:42:16 UTC 2021

Dear Annette,
I am standing up now send me my prize.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com

From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of President Capital chapter via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 11:27 AM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: President Capital chapter <president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Less than four weeks away

Good morning NFB Ohio family!

Yes, you read that right. Convention is less than four weeks away. Four weeks from right now we will all be looking back on what I’m sure it will be a wonderful 75th convention. But some of us will be happier than others. That’s because many folks will be winning door prizes. But, it is up to you how many people Will be feeling that exhilaration  Of having won a prize. We are still taking donations for door prizes. If you, your chapter or division, or anyone else you know, would like to donate a door prize, please let me know. You can email  or call me and let me know what you would like to donate. I am sure one of our lucky attendees is now just dreaming about what prize they could win. Remember, if you donate a prize, it will be your responsibility to get it to the winner. After convention I will let everybody who donated know who their lucky winner was, and share their contact information with them so that a price can be sent.

Also, if you have not yet registered for convention, please do so by October 27 so that you can be on the list to be eligible to be a possible lucky winner yourself.

Thanks to all those who have already donated and for those who are planning to, and good luck to all. See you at convention.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.