[Ohio-Talk] Hi Ohioans

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Oct 10 21:23:17 UTC 2021

You can check out cincyblind.org for the jobs at Cincinnati Association for the Blind. You can go to clovernook.org for jobs that are available at Clovernook Center for the Blind, and the Center for Independent Living Options is our local independent living center. Since we are on the border with KY there may also be jobs available in the KY suburbs of Cincinnati.