[Ohio-Talk] voiceover classes

c16a19f at sbcglobal.net c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 11 14:13:44 UTC 2021

Thank you. I was able to contact Marsha and it turns out that she is not
involved in these particular voice over classes, but she is so kind in
offering to help.
Apparently there was a delay in putting  the recordings of the classes
on-line. These are classes that happen live on Monday and Wednesday
afternoons and about which there was a post here on OhioTalk.
Cheryl